CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Easy Yummy Recipe

Graham Cracker Toffee
24 Whole graham crackers
1 Cup butter
1 Cup brown sugar packed
1 Cup chopped nuts

Cover a well greased 11x15 inch pan with graham crackers. (Fit tightly) Bring sugar and butter to a boil and boil for 2 mins. stirring constantly. Stir in nuts and pour over crackers. Bake for 10 mins. in 350 degree oven.
Optional: While still hot cover with 6 Hershey chocolate bars and let melt and spread evenly. When cool refrigerate to harden chocolate. Cut while warm and enjoy!!!

YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

These sound delish but I have been craving the oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies your dad use to bring us. Can you post that recipe please!! Also I need to see pictures of the new baby I bet he is darling.

Marla said...

Hahaha I just noticed the picture up on the corner and just like I expected, cute as ever. I have to say he looks so much like you. I see Justin as well but mostly you, is that crazy? What do you think?